Indulge yourself in this beautiful chocolate mug cake, which takes only a couple of minutes to make. Addictively warm and chocolatey, you will love to scoop it out with its chocolates, melting down from the spoon!
Make this super quick treat for kids, who are coming home after a tiring day from school or playground and they will be instantly cheered up!
The chocolates on the top, melting into the warm spongy cake makes it an absolutely divine chocolaty dessert that you can present in minutes even for guests or friends .
Just jot down the recipe and stick on the fridge because, you will never stop making this. Who can resist this melt in the mouth cake!
Remember to pick wide mugs, not the tall ones or narrow bottom ones . Also, it’s very important to fill only 1/4 of the mug because it can spill and make a mess all over.
Ingredients you will need for 2 mug cakes
|Butter (melted)||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla and Salt||A few drops and pinches|
|To Seive together|
|Plain flour||4 tbsp|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||1 tbsp|
- Whisk the egg with a fork until frothy
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on the pan
- Add sugar, milk, melted butter, vanilla and salt and whisk with a balloon whisk or a fork until the sugar dissolves completely
- Seive flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together
- Mix to the egg mixture and give a thorough whisk with the fork until all comes creamy and runny
- Pour only upto 1/4 of two wide mugs and sprinkle some chocolate shavings
- Microwave one mug for 2 minutes on full powder
- Take out and sprinkle more milk chocolate shavings on the top
- Microwave the second mug and drop chocolate shavings on that too
- Your gorgeous two chocolate mug cakes are ready to devour!