This is a super-healthy , mouth-watering dish with a silky texture that goes deliciously well with a dome of hot rice, presented in this pretty flowery dish, which came with the full dinner set gifted to me by my dearest friend, Aliya.
By spluttering cumin seeds in hot oil at the beginning, gives a distinct aroma and flavour to this dish; hence, cumin seeds are a must. Moreover, adding plenty of onions enhances its moisture and flavour. Keeping these two tips in mind, you will fix this delicious dish in a jiffy!
What you need:
|Spinach||1 bag (250 g )|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder , salt||1/2 tsp each|
|Mustard and cumin seeds||1/2 tsp each|
Let’s make :
- Splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onion and saute until golden.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Add chopped tomato.
- Add chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and coriander powder.
- Fry until all combined.
- Drop the bag of spinach and mix.
- Cover and cook for 10 mins, mixing in between.
- After all come together fry a bit more, lid open.
- Adjust salt.
- Ready to serve.