This mint chutney is a delicious accompaniment for biryani , fried rice, dosa or any other similar type of dish. The combination of mint chutney with the above food dishes facilitates the digestion process, which otherwise could potentially rob us of the post-meal enjoyment. There are other benefits too. On health front, you can easily reap the numerous benefits of mint leaves, including the antioxidant quality, by making it raw this way.
How to make:
- Take a handful of Mint leaves and drop them into the jar of the hand blender.
- Chop one medium onion thinly and drop into the jar.
- Thinly chop one or two small green chilies and add into the jar.
- Thinly cut a root a ginger piece, 1 cm in length.
- Next, drop two pinches of salt and a pinch of sugar.
- Now, crush everything into a pulp using the hand blender.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the pulp and mix it with the fingers until everything comes together.
- Taste and add more salt or lemon, if needed.
- Done !!!!