These easy-to-make, yummy mango lollies will make this summer a very special one for your kids.
Pakistani honey mangoes , Indian Badami, Kesari or Alponso, make the taste of these lollies heavenly. But, there is always tinned mango pulp available in supermarkets with the same quality intact all year around which will not let you down in taste. No preservatives or unhealthy ingredients, these will be a creamy, sweet treat for kids and for everyone in hot balmy summer days!!!
- Simply cut the mango and drop the pieces to the blender. (makes 6 lollies)
- Add 4 tbsp of full-fat yogurt.
- 3 tbsp of semi or full fat milk.
- 2 tbsp of sugar or a bit more
- Whiz all until a thick pulp forms. If it is too thick. add an extra glug of milk. Adjust the taste.
- Pour into molds. Adjust the stick, close the cap.
- Into the freezer for several hours.
- Dip the lollies in lukewarm water for a min or two to loosen them so that you can take them out easily.
- Lick , Yum !!!