Tossing a few ingredients together, you can serve this beautiful, crunchy and healthy Greek salad within minutes. Remember to mix the veggies with the salad dressing just before meal time. Until then, store the salad bowl in the fridge so that the veggies will stay cool and fresh.
This salad dressing is the basic one out of all kinds of delicious varieties. However, this is the only one keeps the veggies in their original fresh looks and gives a very satisfying taste too.
I am not mentioning the quantities of the ingredients. Feel free to toss them in the adequately right proposions into the salad bowl. However, do not add any kind of bell peppers or any pepper varieties or carrots into this salad because it can alter the original taste.
What you need to make this salad;
|Tomatoes (Preferably juicy cherry tomatoes)|
|Olives (black and green)|
|For the dressing :|
|Apple cyder vinegar or lemon juice|
|Brown sugar ( pinch)|
Lets make :
- Toss all veggies in a wide brim wooden salad bowl
- Scatter Feta cheese cubes and olives on top.
- Place in the middle of the fridge until you make the salad dressing
Make the salad dressing
- Add all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl except olive oil
- Now pour olive oil while rapidly whisking, allowing all the flavours to blend properly
Toss and Mix
- Take the salad bowl out of the fridge just before meal time and pour over the salad dressing
- Now give a nice toss and a mix as gently as possible using salad tongs or your fingers
- Your beautiful Greek salad is ready to devour! Serve immediately!
Greek Pasta Salad
Just add boiled shell shape macaroni pasta in to the same salad and you will have an instant full meal. Kids will love the juices filled warm shells and the crunchiness of the lattiuce. The same salad dressing is ideal for this as well.
Click on THE