Throwing a party for kids could be tricky, as you need to consider hard on yummy treats as well as the appearance of them. Even if your choice of snacks is great in taste, if they do not look pretty, kids will not get properly amused.
Try these pretty egg baskets for kids parties or small family gatherings and notice the delight in their faces at the sight of this pretty treat. These are perfect to pack in for a picnic too. The creamy centres in the egg white rounds taste delicious, so make sure to season the egg yellow mixture perfectly.
You will need the following ingredients;
|Salt n pepper powder||to taste|
|English mustard or mustard cream||1/2 tsp|
|Vinegar||a few drops|
Let’s make them :
- Boil the eggs for 10 min adding a drop of vinegar to bring the egg yolk to the middle
- Cut the eggs right in the middle with a sharp knife
- Next, scoop out all the egg yolks and place them in a bowl
- Add a dollop of mayonnaise, English mustard, salt and pepper into egg yolks and mix thoroughly until all come together
- Now slice the bottom egg white parts so that they could stand without being wobbly on a plate
- Fill the hollows of egg white parts with the egg yellow mixture
- Spread thinly cut red / orange tomatoes, carrots, spring onions, red/yellow peppers or any other choice of colourful veggies
- Thinly strip a spring onion leaf and make a handle and insert the corners either side, using a toothpick
- Arrange them on a plate and serve with ketchup or on their own
- Smile !