Indulge in this beautiful chocolate mug cake and forget all your troubles! Addictively warm and chocolatey, you will love to scoop it out while its chocolates melting down from the spoon!
Double the amount of ingredients and make it pronto treat for kids coming home after a long day at school or playground, a friend who dropped by just to say hello or just to cheer yourself up!
Just jot down the recipe and stick on the fridge because you will never stop making this. Who can resist this melt in the mouth cake?
Remember to pick wide mugs with average height shown in the picture. Also, it’s very important to fill only 1/4 of the mug because it will rise to the top and spill making an annoying mess.
Ingredients you will need for 2 mug cakes
|Butter (melted)||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla and Salt||A few drops|
|To Seive together|
|Plain flour/Self-raising flour||4 tbsp|
|Baking powder||1/4 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||1 tbsp|
- Whisk the egg with a fork until frothy
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on the pan
- Add sugar, milk, melted butter, vanilla, salt and whisk with a balloon whisk or a fork until the sugar dissolves completely
- Add flour, baking powder and cocoa powder
- Thoroughly whisk the batter with the fork until all comes creamy and runny
- Pour only up to 1/4 of two wide mugs
- Drop some chocolate shavings
- Microwave one mug for 1 minute on full power
- Take out and sprinkle more milk chocolate shavings on the top
- Microwave the second mug and drop chocolate shavings on that too
- Your gorgeous two chocolate mug cakes are ready to devour!