This is the easiest and the yummiest Chocolate Brownies I have ever made! I mentioned “easiest” here, because the batter is made in seconds by dropping all the ingredients into a kitchen blender and blitz together just for 5 seconds!
Originated from the United States in the 19th century, Brownies are crispy and crackly on the top, fudgy in the centre, chewy and caky at the same time. It is a cake and it is not! The difference is no baking powder or self – raising flour are added, so the batter does not rise. Instead, it becomes chewy and fudgy while baking.
So, let’s make these beauties and serve them around, at tea time! Or you can drop a few on top of vanilla ice-cream and serve with a little dash of chocolate sauce to make it a gorgeous dessert!
You can also, drop them into a transparent bag, tie a ribbon and make a pretty gift for a friend! Once you made them, serving ideas will come flooding! So, let’s get ready with the ingredients and give it a try;
|Cocoa powder||1 tbsp|
- Melt milk chocolates, milk, salt and cocoa powder together on a pan or in the microwave. Mix well. Keep aside
- Add butter and sugar into a pan and heat gently while stirring until the sugar dissolves and let it cool. You can use the microwave for this purpose.
- Add the eggs into a blender. Whiz only for 3 seconds.
- Add butter and sugar mixture, chocolate syrup and vanilla. Whiz for 5 seconds
- Add flour. Whiz for 5 seconds. Your batter is ready!
- Pour into a glass or Pyrex dish lined with a parchment paper
- Bake for 20-25 mins
- Let the baked brownie sheet cool off completely
- Dip a sharp knife in boiling water, wipe clean and cut squares
- Store in an air-tight box
- Taste even better the next day!