The purple magic!
The glossy, purple aubergines could come to your plate in many delicious forms but believe me, this is one of the best dishes! Hardly any oil in these crunchy, delicious aubergine circles and you will come to love them either as a side dish or a starter! It is indeed purple magic!
Aubergines are healthy, versatile, and supremely delicious when prepared with care. fhddv The soft middle can absorb a lot of oil like a sponge, so it is wise not to deep fry or add too much oil into any dish you prepare using this vegetable. لعبة الطاولة 31 اون لاين
I happened to invent this recipe, while casually experimenting on an exciting new recipe with aubergines and was delighted with the outcome. افضل 100 مسلسل اجنبي This is a very simple, easy peasy recipe, but you cannot underestimate the well-balanced taste!
Step by step recipe is given below with all the necessary details. So, let’s make it!
|Red chili powder||1tbsp|
|Cornflakes (plain)||1 cup|
How to make:
- Slice the aubergines thinly
- Keep aside
- Crush a cup of plain cornflakes
- Mix all the spices together
- Add a little water and make a thick paste
- Rub the masala paste on both sides of aubergine circles
- Keep all the slices on a plate
- Now, dust cornflakes on both sides of aubergine slices
- Stack all the prepared circles on a plate
- Heat a little olive oil in a flat pan and arrange all the aubergine slices and fry both sides, gently turning occasionally
- Keep the fried aubergines on a stack of tissues for a while and serve immediately!