Let’s indulge in this yummy, chocolaty jelly dessert!
Fresh milk and chocolates, a combination of utter comfort and mood-lifting therapy! Both are the main ingredients in this recipe and you will love every mouthful of this velvety dessert pudding!
Super easy to make and there is no baking or steaming involved. Drizzle a bit of chocolate sauce if you prefer to give it a luxurious appearance!
Remember to wash the dish with cold tap water before pouring the mixture into it. This tip will allow you to cut neat pieces and serve them without any broken edges. The other important tip is that you must place the dish in the fridge overnight, which in turn will bring out the real fudge-like texture.
Gather the following ingredients;
|Milk chocolates ( I used Cadbury milk chocolate for this recipe)||100 g|
|Fresh milk||1 1/2 Cups|
|Gelatine||3 tbsp + 6tbsp water|
|Cocoa powder||1 tbsp|
|White sugar||5 tbsp|
Let’s make it;
- Mix gelatine and water and keep aside until gelatine is soft
- Meanwhile, pour milk and water into a wide pan
- Into the same pan, add cocoa powder, white sugar and chocolates
- Reduce the flame and add the soften gelatine
- Reduce flame, add vanilla, cover and simmer for 3 mins. This will help in dissolving chocolates quickly
- Wash a Pyrex dish or any glass dish in cold water and pour the liquid jelly into the dish
- Leave to cool completely
- Place in the fridge (Ideally overnight)
- Cut into neat squares
- Serve in pretty dessert cups, drizzled with chocolate sauce or syrup