Indulge in this beautiful chocolate mug cake and forget all your troubles!
Addictively warm and chocolatey, you will love to scoop it out while the melted chocolates dripping down the spoon!
Double the amount of ingredients and make it a pronto treat for kids coming home after a long day at school or playground. Why not whip this warm and welcoming treat for a friend who drops by just to say hello?
Or make this on a cold winter afternoon, just to cheer yourself up! It works hundred percent! trust me!
Just jot down the recipe and stick it on the fridge door because you will never stop making this on-demand!
Remember to pick wide mugs with the average height shown in the picture. Also, it’s very important to fill only 1/4 of the mug because it will rise to the top and spill out making an unpleasant mess.
My Amazon picks;
Ingredients you will need for 2 mug cakes
|Butter (melted)||2 tbsp|
|To combine together|
|Plain flour||4 tbsp|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||1 tbsp|
- Whisk the egg with a fork until frothy
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on the pan
- Whisk the egg. Add sugar and continue whisking. Add milk and melted butter. Whisk with a balloon whisk or a fork until the sugar dissolves completely
- Combine flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt together. Add to the mixture
- Thoroughly whisk the batter with the fork until all comes creamy and runny
- Pour some of the batter equally to both mugs. Sprinkle some chocolate shavings and then pour more chocolate batter on top up to 1/4 of two mugs. Drop more chocolate shavings on top
- Microwave one mug for 1 minute on full power
- Take out and sprinkle more milk chocolate shavings or pieces on the top
- Microwave the second mug and drop chocolate shavings on that too
- Your gorgeous two chocolate mug cakes are ready to devour!