Indulge in this beautiful chocolate mug cake and forget all your troubles! Addictively warm and chocolatey, you will love to scoop it out while its chocolates, melting down from the spoon!
Make this super quick treat for kids, who are coming home after a tiring day from school or playground and you can instantly cheer them up!
The chocolates on the top that melts into the warm spongy cake make it an absolutely divine chocolaty dessert that you can present in a minute even for a friend or a special guest who drops by just to say hello.
Just jot down the recipe and stick on the fridge because, you will never stop making this. Who can resist this melt in the mouth cake?
Remember to pick wide mugs, not the tall ones or narrow bottom ones . Also, it’s very important to fill only 1/4 of the mug because it can spill and make a mess all over while cooking in the microwave.
Ingredients you will need for 2 mug cakes
|Butter (melted)||2 tbsp|
|Vanilla and Salt||A few drops and pinches|
|To Seive together|
|Plain flour||4 tbsp|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||1 tbsp|
- Whisk the egg with a fork until frothy
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on the pan
- Add sugar, milk, melted butter, vanilla, salt and whisk with a balloon whisk or a fork until the sugar dissolves completely
- Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together
- Mix to the egg mixture and give a thorough whisk with the fork until all comes creamy and runny
- Pour only up to 1/4 of two wide mugs and sprinkle some chocolate shavings
- Microwave one mug for 1 minute on full power
- Take out and sprinkle more milk chocolate shavings on the top
- Microwave the second mug and drop chocolate shavings on that too
- Your gorgeous two chocolate mug cakes are ready to devour!