Isn’t it tempting to have a bite at what you see above? From my own experience, I know that kids love these delicious snacks to bits; the healthy, home-made chicken nuggets undoubtedly will beg you of making more. The best news is that it is so easy to make and you, probably, already have all the necessary ingredients at home!
I am taking it easy with the ingredients and not mentioning the exact quantities because nothing could go wrong with this super-easy recipe.
So let’s make it;
You will need only four main ingredients:
- Chicken breast
- Corn flakes
- Plain flour
for seasoning :
- pepper powder
- garlic powder (Optional)
- Onion powder (Optional)
- Red chilli powder or paprika
Let’s make :
- Cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Place corn flakes in a plastic bag and crush into crumbs using a rolling pin. Keep aside.
- Beat the egg in a bowl, mix a pinch of salt and keep aside.
- Mix plain flour, garlic powder, a few pinches of salt, onion powder, red chilli powder and pepper powder and place in a flat plate.
- Now take a piece of chicken, dust in plain flour, dip in the beaten egg and finally roll in the cornflakes crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden.
- Taste the first fried piece and adjust salt and pepper accordingly.
- Continue the same process with other pieces and serve immediately with ketchup or sweet and sour chilli sauce.
- Yummy !!