If you love chilies but scared of it’s fiery heat, this is the perfect dish to satisfy your taste buds. Give a try, Love chilies !!
- You need long green capsicum chilies for this recipe.
- Wash and cut the chilies into long stripes. Remove seeds.
- Slice a big onion.
- Mix 1/4 tsp each of chili powder, raw curry powder, turmeric powder and salt .
- Mix all spices and salt with chilies.
- Heat up half a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and add everything with a few crushed curry leaves.
- Cover and cook until chilies are soft and juices of onion run out. Gently mix allowing everything to come together.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on top.
- Done !!