Tossing a few ingredients together, you can serve this beautiful, crunchy and healthy Greek salad within minutes.
What you need:
- A handful of green and black olives in brine.
- A few ripped , juicy cherry tomatoes.
- Thinly sliced red onion.
- Greek Feta cheese, cut into cubes.
- Shredded lattice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dried Oregano.
Lets make :
- Place all the veggies into a wide bowl.
- Toss Feta cheese cubes and olives on top.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Lightly mix all together.
- Serve immediately.