Kids will love these crusty and savoury prawn balls as a snack with a dollop of ketchup on the side. Packed in their school lunch box, these prawn balls will have their crustiness intact and taste even better. They are easy to make and even easier for busy mums if stored in the freezer and deep-fried, whenever needed.
Gather the following ingredients:
|Cooked prawns||1 cup|
|A slice of bread|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Egg white||1 beaten|
|Golden bread crumbs||1/2 cup|
Let’ s make :
- Crush prawns with your fingers.
- Grate the bread slice. You can use the crusty bits left after making sandwiches.
- Mix onion, green chili, salt and pepper with grated bread and prawns.
- Sprinkle little warm water if the mixture is too dry.
- Make small balls.
- Dip in the egg white, then wrap with golden breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry until golden.
- Serve with ketchup.
- Delicious, crusty and memorable in taste